Friday, May 25, 2012

Fabulous Friday Indeed

1.  We are going to Hilton Head via CLT today.  Need I say more.  Nothing is more fabulous than going back to "my roots"  Hoping to stop into see my night crew in the ER tonight.  Beach, conference, good food, family fun here we come!
2.  I learned this week that I give the most vantage rx. than anyone else in UC, meaning I rake in a lot of money for my company.  I guess that's a good thing.
3.  I got a new travel bag this week.  My favorite red one has to retire.  Every time I travel I worry the straps are going to rip completely off leaving me stranded in an airport with a heavy bag with one handle and looking stupid.
4.  I finally got my temple recommend renewed this week.  There is just something about having a current temple recommend.  The 3 weeks it was expired felt weird.
5.  I had a patient tell me I looked to young for my profession this week.  That was a positive thing since I feel like I'm looking older with my wrinkles and bags under my eyes.  Mom told me working the night shift was going to age me and she was probably right.

No comments:

Post a Comment