Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Baby It's Cold Outside

Ok, so maybe it's not the coldest that it is going to get this Winter, but by golly it's sure cold in the mornings when I go out to a frosted car and get to use my Eddie Bower hand mitt window scrapper that I bought myself 4 years ago for Christmas.  I also bought one for Nick who to this day makes fun of me for buying him such a nice present when in fact I had not even met him in person when I made the purchase.  The other morning I went out to get into Betty and no joke there was a light dusting of SNOW on her and her thermometer read 23; that's stinking cold.  There was also a new light on her dashboard which meant your tires need air, because the cold air sucked the warm air out; shame on the cold air.  Tristen and I went on our nightly jog a few nights ago after my shift and my legs ached the next day, because my poor body just isn't use to 30 degree jogs.  Yesterday I swear it didn't get above 40 and sure enough I only went outside once and of course it was snowing light flakes, even though it was 39.  I stayed inside almost the entire day because I'm that much of a wimp.  I do enjoy our wood fireplace that is keeping me warm as I sit here and blog.  I have to admit, we did have the best and longest Fall I've ever seen Idaho have or at least in quite a while, so I better just quit my whining, at least we don't have 6-12 inches of snow like Salt Lake got this past weekend.  Let's just hope and pray Winter comes and goes quickly or I'm going to have to visit someplace warm soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment