Friday, November 9, 2012

Nov. Week 2 FF

1.  Super Saturday went so well. We had a great turn out and every one had a wonderful time.  Every time I've done this in the past I've said it would be the last one; we shall see.
2.  Dad and I went to the BSU football game.  I haven't been to one in over 10 years, probably close to 15 years.  We had a great time.  The weather was perfect, as were our seats, but the team didn't do so hot.  It was a fun memory anyway.
3.  We made Apple Juice with the apples we still have (still have boxes full).  Delicious!  Nothing like homemade apple juice.
4.  We welcomed Nephew #6 on Wednesday.  Not sure of a middle name yet, but Kaeson is the first name.  Pictures to come...
5.  I had a lovely visit with my friend and young womens leader yesterday afternoon.  Her and her husband are going on a mission next week.  We will miss them but only for 1 year.
6.  Last night I met my dear friend Kaycee for dinner at none other than the Brick Oven Beanery.  We are sure going to miss the restaurant, the memories we've made there and their amazing food.

No comments:

Post a Comment