Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Pam's Pomegranate Salad

The year after grad school when I was still living in Kentucky, some of my family came out for Thanksgiving.  My dear friend Pam made the most delicious Pomegranate Salad that has since become a main staple for our Thanksgiving dinner.  It isn't the cheapest salad and such a treat, which is why we only make it once a year.  I might also make this for Christmas Eve dinner since I bought a case of 12 Pomegranates from Costco.  It is a beautiful, festive dish for sure.  Because I love this so much I'm willing to share the recipe with you.  This of course is exactly what I'll be spending time making tomorrow, because yes it is a bit time consuming but so worth the time, effort and expense.  ps.  I leave out the pecans and often put in more pomegranates.  I also use sugar free jello.

No comments:

Post a Comment