Friday, November 30, 2012

So Long Nov 2012...

1.  It was 61 degrees today and it's the last day of November in Idaho.  Last night Tristen and I went jogging and half way through we were down to our short sleeves.  I think I must have brought NC weather with me!
2.  We went to the theater to see the second Breaking Dawn on Saturday.  I absolutely LOVED it.
3.  Last Friday I saw 67 patients.  That is the 3rd most I've ever seen in one day.  On my way home I thought how lucky I was to have helped 67 people in 1 day.
4.  We finished all of the ward Christmas and Young family Christmas presents this week.  Now we need to put up our Christmas decorations because it sure doesn't look like Christmas around here.
5.  Mom has a new left hip!  After 3 years of limping the problem is solved and she came home today after only having it done yesterday.  Talk about a trooper.
6.  I went to the Boise Temple on Tuesday.  It is sure nice to have our temple back in service.  What a blessing it is to have one so close.
7.  I had a patient once tell me that St. Al's had healthy and delicious food so today for lunch Alisha and I went to visit mom and have lunch.  It was yummy.  I had cod with ginger and mandarin oranges and quinoa salad.  The funny thing was my LPN nurse who is in RN school was there doing his clinical's and joined us for lunch as well as we saw Alisha's mother-in-law who works there. So we all had a nice lunch chatting.

No comments:

Post a Comment