Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas Peanut Clusters

Every Christmas season I make peanut clusters.  It is the only candy that I make.  I thought I posted the recipe last year on my blog, but can't seem to find it, which means I must have actually emailed it to those who requested it.  So because my friend Rachel was asking for the recipe tonight I thought I'd just go ahead and post it.  Hope you enjoy...
Combine 1 1/2-2 packages of White Almond Bark (comes in a thing that looks like ice cube trays), 1 bar of Bakers German's Sweet Chocolate, 12 ounces of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips in a crock pot on low until melted.  When melted thoroughly add 2 1/2-3 jars of dry roasted peanuts.  Use a teaspoon or cookie scoop and place on wax paper.

2 comments:

  1. I'm already feeling a little hungry...now I'm starving. =) Love your peanut clusters!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to send you some again this year, but I already made a batch for our Super Saturday; you know my 1 batch a year. However this morning I was thinking I'd make some Monday. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete