Friday, December 14, 2012

Mid Dec. FF

1.  As many Christmas decorations we are going to put up this year are up.  I wouldn't say we went all out, but it feels festive in our home.
2.  We have continued to work on Sister Jone's Chocolates, they are a slow process, but well worth it in the end, even the extra calories.
3.  I saw 64 patients on Wednesday.  That's 64 people that I hope I had a good impact on.  
4.  I went to choir practice on Sunday.  I don't do that often.  We are singing my favorite Christmas song, Star Bright.  My mom has always sung this song since I was little and the last several years the Reedy Creek RS would sing it in Sacrament meeting at Christmas Time. 
5.  We have friends coming tonight from AZ.  He was a missionary here for 11 months and lived in our studio apartment.  He became like part of the family those many years ago, even helped us tie 7 quilts for Christmas presents.
6.  I had lunch with a friend from High School today that I haven't seen in at least 15 years.  It was fun to sit and chat.  It was so easy to pick up from where we left off.
7.  I am so excited about the Christmas gifts I will be giving this year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment