Friday, April 12, 2013

It's A 90 Degree FF

Yep it's 90 degree's and I'm sitting out in my bathing suit loving the sun and blogging.  Yea, my way to blog!  I think 90 degree's feels much warmer in Boise than in Phoenix; not sure why, but it doesn't seem that hot.
1.  Sunday we celebrated Aunt Leslies birthday again with her favorite foods; mashed potato's with gravy.  We had a delicious carrot cake made by Amy, and I don't even really like carrot cake, but it was delicious.  We had dinner at Deborahs.  She lives about 1 hour from her parents.  It was so nice that day and we spent a lot of the time out side.  We also enjoyed a wonderful day full of general conference talks.  Oh, how I love general conference.
Amy, Me, Deborah...This is for Alisha
The new Gilbert Temple in progress. So pretty!
2.  That awesome storm on Monday took out a few tree's on my jogging route.  It was so nice to jog in a sprinkle of rain and wind, because it was nice and cool; almost cold here on Monday and Tuesday.
3.  Tuesday Aunt Leslie and I went to RS where they had a munch and mingle and talked about favorite conference talks.  I was actually quite surprised at the good turnout.
4.  I've had roasted sweet potato's twice this week.  I'm a sweet potato fan!
5.  Wednesday I went to the temple.  Then met Deborah, Amy, and Aunt Leslie at Deb's kids Jr. High where we watched her son play his first volleyball game.  It was pretty entertaining even though they didn't win.  We then had dinner at the Gecko Grill where I had one of the best fish/salmon tacos ever.
Mesa Temple
Cactus garden at the Mesa Temple
6.  I went to Costco on my way home from work today.  My neighborhood Coscto has about the best samples ever.  I actually got full on all of them!  It was very tempting to not buy the candy covered specialty apples.  I only bought banana's, mango's and pork tenderloin for future bbq pork sandwiches. I know not too exciting, but at least I didn't spend all of my first paycheck.  Yes, today I got my first paycheck in several weeks.  Who doesn't love a paycheck!  They are talking about fair food on the news as I type.  Can't believe their county fair is in April.
7.  The second Wednesday of the month there is a Indian Market at work.  It is rather large and over priced, but maybe they just jacked up the price because I was wearing a white jacket.  I didn't purchase anything this month, but maybe next month.


No comments:

Post a Comment