Thursday, April 11, 2013

New Look

I bet you get just as tired looking at my boring blog as I do, so you get a new look and so do I.  I will be going home in 2 weeks and I hope to get some cute pictures of my nieces and nephews, because we all know they are so cute to look at.  The new picture was taken Christmas Eve with the precious gifts given to us all by our Aunt Marian of our great-great grandmothers hankies.
Speaking of a new look...I'm so tempted to cut my hair.  I feel like my hair gets to a point where it is just too long and I think I'm at the too long mark.  I think half the problem is when I had my hair cut in January I told my stylist not to cut layers so that I could grow it out for locks of love.  Well, I've learned since then that locks of love will take layers, the longest layer just has to be 10 inches.  My mom keeps telling me to just cut it. But then again I think she likes me with short hair, because all growing up she kept my hair cut short.  It was cute when I was 8 and it was in a mushroom, but I'm a 30 something career girl who only does her hair on Sundays, because my career means hair in a pony tail or up with 2 clips on the top of my head, now that is career style. There are so many different cuts that it is hard to choose from.  11 years ago I had a cut that was by far my least favorite short cut.  It was then that I said I wasn't going to cut my hair short until I got married.  Ha, that hasn't happened, and I'm not waiting around for that now either.  So now to decide...do I get a new look before I go to Martha's Vineyard for the Summer; a cute Summer cute OR do I wait and do a long bob/Fall look.  If I leave it long I'm at least going to have her put layers back in.  It just looks better with my thick hair.  But then again if I cut it too short, I'll have to do it every day, instead of my 2 minute up do...Decisions, Decisions

No comments:

Post a Comment