We had sticky buns and fruit for breakfast. Mr. J looks awesome in his kitchen attire that his mom made for him!
Mr. J kisses my forehead a lot. I think it is so cute!
4. Wednesday when Mr. J and I had lunch on the patio, while waiting for our meal out of the blue he say's, "you are so pretty." Made me smile really big, because I admit I don't feel so pretty with boy hair.
5. The A/C unit in my house in CLT went out, boo...but I have a great connection who was able to put a new one in for much cheaper than if someone else was to do it. I'm grateful for Nick and all that he does to help me with that house. I'm always torn between if I should sell it or keep it as a rental.
6. We got plane tickets to Boise....Mr. J is coming home with me for Mother's Day. I can't wait to show him off and to spend 4 days with him where we don't have to go to work!
7. 2 weeks ago my cousins came for dinner. 3 year old Jackson needed stitches removed, my medical team was awesome at assisting me!
9. I am still working out 5-6 days a week. I increased my weight lifting this week. It makes me feel so good! I am going to miss my cycle teacher, given the fact that I am going to start working days for the next 4 weeks, which means I will have to get up and go to the gym and cycle class at 5:45. I've loved working 1:30-10:00. I have great evening nurses!
10. Twice this week I've been able to get off at 7:00 because we have been short nurses. Wednesday evening it was fun to play Sorry with the kids and then to read from the Book Of Mormon stories before they went to bed.
11. Tonight Mr. J picked me up from work. He took me to the Cheesecake factory where I had the most delicious salad. Then we laughed while watching Dan In Real Life. We both agreed it was so fun to have a Friday night date.