Aidree and Bridget's way of watching General Conference. We do a lot of dancing and putting on makeup when we are together!
3. Saturday afternoon I made Gumbo! It was yummy, even though I wasn't really hungry. That evening I spent time with my swimming sisters. One will be moving to Texas this Summer which will be so sad, but we will stay in touch of course! It was so fun to sit and chat for over 2 hours!
4. While I was in Idaho Mr. J and I skyped for 3 hours. I can't get enough of that handsome man, even when I'm in Idaho!
5. I have always loved rain boots and was so happy that all of my nieces and nephews got a pair this season. Had to take some pictures with them!
7. Yesterday when I got home from the gym I had a text from Mr. J asking me if I wanted to do lunch (We had to forgo our Wednesday hike and lunch because he had some work to do). Of course! I was ready in 20 minutes. We only had an hour, but we made the most of it!!!!
8. I love Pandora Radio. I put in Philip Philips this morning because I like him. It's a great station. I also like Today's Country. I'm always looking for new songs to add to my workout regimen.
9. Speaking of working out, this morning I ran 4 miles because I woke 10 minutes too late for my cycle class, which means I'll do cycle at 8am tomorrow. It was super hot outside, but at the park that I run in the sprinklers were on, so I cooled down by running through them!
10. As I type I'm sitting in my bathing suit in the backyard getting some rays...It's April folks and it's in the 90's. I love it!
11. I'm so excited for this weekend to spend with Mr. J and his Little A's. I'm falling in love with these 3 people and I couldn't be happier! I feel like I'm smiling all the time because of them!