3. This past Saturday was the Women's General Conference. All women ages 8 and up were invited, first time since 1992. It was most enjoyable. I loved the entire conference, but especially Elder Eyrings talk. I'm grateful to be part of the largest women's organization in the world. What a blessing it is to be a Relief Society sister and to be surrounded by such amazing women in my life.
4. Sunday I got to go with Mr. J to Primary. I love primary and watching him teach the gospel to these young kids. I did sneak into RS where we learned about ways to apply General Conference in our lives. I love GC which is this weekend! We had fun Skyping my family. It was so cute when Aidree asked Little Girl A if she could see her room and we showed it to her. Even cuter was when Little Girl A told Aidree that she had school off on Saturday and wanted her to come play and then Aidree said they could have a slumber party. So cute! Too bad they don't live closer.
5. I worked days this week; I think I like working afternoons better. It was nice to have my evenings to spend with Mr. J though. He came over Monday night and we had a nice cuddle session on the swing outside!
6. Wednesday Jason, the kids and I went to my first professional baseball game; Diamondbacks vs. Giants. It was cold and kind of boring, but something I can cross off my bucket list.
9. Tonight the kids came over and Tenielle and Tanner drove in. We made homemade pizza and sat around laughing at youtube videos. My favorite has always been cars sliding and crashing in bountiful 400 north. Look it up, you will be laughing so hard. Everyone is home for the weekend except for Tony because his mission president from Argentina is in SLC this weekend and they were having a mission reunion. Fun for him. We will have a very enjoyable next 2 days watching conference and just being together. I will never forget last October GC that I was sick after having chemo and the talk on endurance by President Monson. Looking forward to so many awesome talks this weekend and spending time with my family!