6. Monday, Thursday, and Today I worked. It has been rather slow this week, which I'm not complaining about in the least bit.
7. Tuesday I had a dentist appointment and then went to do a public service announcement for Colleens Dream about ovarian cancer. I can't wait to see the finished product. I'm sure it will be so awesome. I visited Laura and then Deborah and then went to the hospital with Laura and Aunt Leslie to see the new twins. They are so tiny and adorable. I stayed up way to late studying for boards, which is never good because you totally don't take it all in like you should.
8. Wednesday I cleaned my house, got a massage, helped Laura organize her nursery, cooked dinner of Quinoa Bowls which is my new favorite dinner and what I will be eating 4 days in a row, unpacked from last weekends getaway and repacked for Martha's Vineyard, bought raspberries which were on sale for 87 cents, studied and went to bed earlier than I have in a long time. I've been so tired lately, not sure why.
9. My A/C was not working last night. It was 82, which is too hot for me and for my chocolate chips. Glad I had an icepack to keep my feet cool. Thankfully the repair guys came in just as I was leaving for work this morning to fix the problem. It looks like they also fixed my ant problem.
10. I went to TJ Maxx this week to return a skirt that I decided I didn't like. I always browse the shoe isle because having 5 1/2 size feet means it's hard to find shoes. I totally lucked out and found a pair of flip flops that have an arch and are better on my feet than J Crew's, which are my favorite flip flops. These new ones were regularly 110 dollars, but I got them at TJ's for 34. I also found another pair of sandals that I love and have some height to them. I'm now good for the Summer and rest of the year on footwear, although I'm almost in need of another pair of running shoes.
11. I finished the book The Hotel on the Corner of Bitter And Sweet today. It was pretty good. I also finished another chick beachy book which wasn't worth reading, so I won't recommend it.
12. This time next week, it will be Fabulous Friday from you guessed it, Martha's Vineyard! Can't wait to leave Sunday night.