Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Clean Out The Fridge Smoothy

This morning for breakfast I used things in my refrigerator that needed to go soon and put them into my smoothie.  This turned out to be one of the best smoothie's I ever had and healthy too.  I also wanted something that tasted like fall, as in pumpkin.  I didn't have any pumpkin, but a sweet potato is similar.  This was perfect for my pre-water aerobics class with the old ladies which was super relaxing and fun.

Fall Smoothie
1/2 sweet potato
1/2 pear
1/4 orange
1/2 banana
Handful of Spinach
Some Almond Milk
Pinch of cinnamon
Splash of Sugar Free/Fat Free Pumpkin Coffee Creamer
Ice
Vanilla Protein Powder
Blend to perfection and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. MMMM I'll have to try that smoothie, I'm up for anything pumpkin!! Define OLD LADIES!!!!

    ReplyDelete