3. Saturday I spent some of my day watching Deb's son Dallin play volleyball. I don't know how they played back to back games without dying, I was dying sitting there with a fan on me and still hot. But it was fun to watch his talent. These 15 year old boys can play volleyball so well and are undefeated.
4. The only reason I know it is fall is because of the college football that I get to listen to all day on Saturdays and sometimes on Friday nights. I mainly keep track of BSU, Utah and BYU however I really don't care who is playing, I just love to watch and listen to it. Unfortunately BSU got killed by Utah State tonight and I think they maybe out of the opportunity for a bowl game, however Utah is killing it and the only undefeated team in the country. At least one of my alma matters is doing something well this year.
5. This week I've found that palate's, yoga and water aerobics don't increase my heart rate to where I feel like my heart might jump out of my chest. They are also relaxing and keep me moving since I've sat more than I'd like studying this week. I really want to do my cycle class and lift weights, but I already know lifting makes my heart rate go up and if that happens, cycle might just kill me.
6. My friend Janelle came to visit me on Wednesday. She is such a great friend and we have so much fun chatting. We visited a new tropical snow/snow cone place that opened just next to the gym. You know my love for snow cones! As much as I wanted a sugary cone, I went for the sugar free, because I'm trying so hard to not eat sugar. It wasn't half bad.
7. Wednesday I helped my friends with the 8-12 year old girls activity days. They are so cute and enjoyed their spa day.
9. Today we had practice for our primary program which is on Sunday. I play the piano and I love it. The kids are so darling.