Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas Eve, Christmas Day

We had a lovely snow storm which we woke to on Christmas Eve.  It's the perfect time for snow.

The day was mostly spent stuffing bags for the kids from Santa and prepping our song for the family Christmas Eve program.  Tony and Tanner sang Christmas in Heaven and I played the fiddle.  It was beautiful and I'm sure Grandma and Grandpa Young were somewhere in the room listening in from Heaven.  My grandma always put together amazing cookie platters that she sent home with us on Christmas Eve.  This year we all brought goodies and made the plates.  Everyone loved them too.
Of course we always open our Christmas Jammies.  I really loved mine this year.
 And Grahams were super cute too.
Christmas morning was very relaxed at our home.  Us single kids didn't get up until 9:30 and then we sat and talked for an hour before even opening presents.  We didn't eat breakfast until 2:00 when the kids joined us. 
The kids came with their new presents.  It's funny that Kadyn and Gavin are playing Battleship, which I use to play with my friend Jenny when I was their ages.  The kids all got a Disney stuffed character from Grandma to remind them of the fun time we had at Disneyland this year.
We have some funny people in our family, I'm sure just like everyone else, which you can tell by the photobombers in the background.

3 comments:

  1. What a Christmas Eve party that was! Wow! Looked amazing and what a great idea to do a cookie swap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Christmas Eve party that was! Wow! Looked amazing and what a great idea to do a cookie swap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so many wonderful things about Christmas eve, I would have loved to have been there!! Fun Christmas, Cute pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete