Thursday, December 31, 2015

Favorite Things I've Discovered In 2015

You know me I love to talk about my favorite things and to share them with others.  This year I think I found some of my most favorite things ever.  I'm getting old you know so I'm into finding things that help me look younger.

1.  Mom gave us corian cutting boards for Christmas last year.  It has been one of my most favorite kitchen accessories.
2.  Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar which I get in MVY from LeRoux.
3.  Perfekt make-up products.  They typically have trials on their website which is what I started with.  I put the Skin Perfection Gel on after I my moisturizer and it keeps my makeup on all day.   I also love their Eyebrow wand and Maskara
4.  Maskcara Cosmetics  thanks to Aubrey, have made me look younger because I've been taught how to HAC.
5.  Aubrey also introduced me to MAC eyeshadow primer.  It keeps my eyeshadow on all day.
6.  Princess of the Midnight Ball was probably one of my most favorite reads of the year.  But I also loved these, Serafina and the Black Cloak The Wedding Dress
7.  Ivan, my new Sante Fe, oh how I love my new car.
8.  Vera Bradley Back Pack
9.  My go to afternoon snack is Pure Protein Bars
10.  IPSY I love getting a package of beauty products in the mail each month.  It gives me something to look forward to.
11.  My favorite movie this year by far was The Longest Ride, of course anything by Nicholas Sparks is my favorite.

2 comments:

  1. So many fun things!! What ever makeup you use is working you always look beautiful and glow!! Vera Bradley--surprise surprise!! Someone gave me Vera Bradley and I also love it--hmmm who could have given me that??

    ReplyDelete