Sunday, December 27, 2015

Grahams Blessing Day

Today Graham was blessed at church.  He is such a cutie and Troy gave a beautiful blessing.  We tried to get some pictures of the kids because mom had bought them all matching outfits, but you know there is always one who won't cooperate.
 We didn't plan on wearing black and red this day, it just kind of happened.
 Graham sucks his thumb and I think it's darling, even though his parent's don't.
 The kids like playing uno these days.  Aren't they so cute?
 I will admit this is a rather funny picture.  I was half tempted to put it on FB because everyone always put's the perfect pictures on there and we all know there's no such thing as perfection.
 I'm hoping that Becky got a better picture with her fancy camera than I did with my iphone.

1 comment:

  1. Graham is sooo cute!! I love the picture where their all looking somewhere elso--funny!!!

    ReplyDelete