Wednesday, March 16, 2016

BBQ Chicken Salad

I had some left over rotisserie chicken and was craving BBQ, so what did I do?  Looked in my refrigerator to see what would go with it.  Lucky me I had everything I needed.

Romaine Lettuce
Cabbage
Red Peppers
Cheddar Cheese
Salsa
Black Beans
Frozen Corn
Avocado
Crushed tortilla Chips
Homemade Ranch Dressing
BBQ Sauce
Chicken Cubed

Walla, another easy, delicious dinner tonight and lunch tomorrow (make two servings and when you are hungry for lunch the next day, it's already ready).  I do this often because I'm one person and it's quick and easy for days I work.

3 comments:

  1. Ha! I was reading this while eating my southwest salad and your recipe made me realize I'd forgotten to add the corn! Thank you for the reminder and now my salad is complete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love salads and that sounds so good!!

    ReplyDelete