Monday, May 1, 2017

Bali Day's 2 and 3

Day 2 and 3 in Bali were most relaxing!  They started off with a sunrise and a delicious breakfast.  I enjoyed chocolate milk and my favorite vacation pastry; a chocolate filled crousant with Nutella.  I did have something healthy; fruit and yogurt.  I did try out the noodles and they were good, but dinner food for breakfast isn't really my thing.
Most of our days have been spent relaxing by the pool.  It is incredible here.  The view of the ocean from the pool is fabulous.  One day we did water aerobics Bali style, which was really fun.  I really don't know the last time I was so relaxed as I have been here.  This resort is so beautiful and everyone is so friendly!
We walked around town and bought a few island dresses, because it's just way too hot to wear anything else.  People carry everything on scooters including way too many people.  They also carry things on their heads. 
I had the very best massage I've ever had and guess how much it was?  Five American Dollars!  It was an entire hour and incredible.  You can get massages everywhere for cheap here and we are having them pretty much every day.

We have had some amazing food here and every day we have had happy hour drinks.  My favorite dinner was this place pictured below.  Can't remember the name, but it was fun and delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment