Saturday, November 26, 2011

Family Picture Day

Today was one of the few days this year that we have all been together, so you know what that means...Family Picture Day Shout Hooray!  Sometimes our family has difficulty matching.  So you can't go wrong if you say BSU blue and orange, well you could but we wouldn't let that happen.  A few people even brought extra shirts if it did!  It was a chilly 32 degrees.  We all met at the corner where mom and I had seen this spot on our daily walks.  It is rare to find a tree in Idaho in November with leaves on it.  We parked our cars, gave our friend the camera, and scurried over to the fence.  This was as good as it got.  Yea we've had better, but for Mom's Christmas Cards, this is what we got.

3 comments:

  1. Just trying to see if I can comment on your blog yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay - it worked...sort of. I just have to be anonymous because it's still telling me my account doesn't have permission to comment on your blog. =)
    - Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've missed your comments Karen. Now I'll have to blog more so you can comment!

    ReplyDelete