Friday, February 17, 2012

Fab Friday

This week brought many fabulous things.
1.  Last Friday I was able to pick 3 of my cousins up from the airport.  They are all sister and live in Phoenix, Seattle, and just outside of NYC.  It was fun to be the first to see them.  One I hadn't see for at least 8 years.  They were hungry when we picked them up and wanted to go to a fun, yummy restaurant.  So I took them to my favorite fun place, The Brick Oven Beanery.  It was yummy indeed.
2.  We paid tribute to grandma Friday, Saturday, and gathered together again on Sunday.  Family time is always wonderful.
3.  Wednesday morning we woke up to a surprise; a few inches of fresh snow.  Even the weatherman wasn't expecting this.  Of course it was melted by early afternoon.  It was nice while it lasted though
4.  I experienced art culture and the ambience of the Karcher Mecca on Wednesday evening when I went to dinner and a movie in a theater we had to ourselves.  Of course who else would go to a movie on a Wednesday evening.  It was by far one of the funnest evenings I've had in a while.
5.  I've enjoyed 2 great PiYo sessions this week.  If you have never experienced it, give it a try.  I always feel longer and leaner when I finish a class.  If only it would stretch me a few more inches that would be great.
6.  My niece fell asleep in my arms yesterday afternoon when I was watching, "Dear John."  Who doesn't love a sleeping baby and a free afternoon to watch a Nicholas Sparks film?

No comments:

Post a Comment