Friday, February 3, 2012

Fabulous Friday

I've decided I need to focus more on the positive things in my life.  To me being positive is a sign of being grateful.  There are exciting and positive things happening every day, we just need to look on the bright side and let the positive overcome the negative drama.  The last few weeks have taught me to find excitement every day, because one day you might be laying in one position, in a hospital bed, in the middle of your family room waiting for the day when you will leave this earth and that will be it for your earthly mission.  So I'm going to dedicate Fridays at least for a while to finding at least 5 things that were fabulous about my week.  So here goes....
1.  Getting my 14 days of Valentines package in the mail (I mean I have been working on it since just after Christmas) to that one special person in my life and hearing on the other end of the phone, "A crappy day at work turned into a great day by getting a package from you."
2.  Having and spending lots of spare time over at the grandparents building relationships with cousins, aunts and uncles and spending time just holding grandmas hand.
3.  Wearing new clothes even if they are just a new pair of scrubs.  I like the flare look.
4.  My new favorite treat, healthy choice fudge bars from grandpa's freezer.
5.  Sharing my favorite southern treat of banana pudding with my western family.
6.  A sore behind from meeting with my trainer on Wednesday, not fun now but in a few weeks when I have buns of steel it will be exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment