Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Sunday Drive

Today was Stake Conference.  It has been a very long time since I have sat in the church building that I grew up in.  Today I did just that.  As I sat there I thought of my testimony and how it was developed in that very building; all because of amazing primary teachers, young women leaders, and sunday school teachers who along with my parents taught me the gospel.  It was fun to run into people that I grew up with, teachers who taught me and friends who are still friends even though I haven't seen them in years.  Being that we only went to 2 hours of church today and it started 1 1/2 hours earlier, we had the afternoon to go on a Sunday drive.  It was fun to discover a little part of Idaho I'd never seen.  We went to Jump Creek to see a waterfall.  I had no clue there was a waterfall so close to where I grew up.  I love waterfalls, always have.  In order to see this little waterfall we had to hike through some unsteady rocks.  Thank goodness I didn't step wrong, because it would have been a rather wet ride back.  It was a fun little excursion for sure! 
I can't figure out how to turn this around, so just turn your computer  so you can see what it's suppose to look like.
Spring really is around the corner, it has to be.  You want to know why I know this, because I saw green today!  Yes, there was a lot of brown, but I saw hints of green!  I even have proof.  See!

I could get into Sunday Drives for sure, especially with spring on the way!  However one of these days I really need to make a trip up to the mountains to see some snow before it melts.

No comments:

Post a Comment