Friday, February 24, 2012

It's Another Fabulous Friday

It's been another fabulous week!  For some reason this seems like it's been a long week, but then I can't believe it's Friday night and yes, I'm home blogging because I just finished a shift that I got called in for, but at least I got called in last night and not this morning.
1. Last Friday Alisha and I went uptown and tried a new restaurant called Forks.  All of their food is grown in Idaho.  It was pretty good, a little pricey for lunch, but a nice new experience. I loved the windows in the building and the ambiance of the lunch crowd.
2.  While uptown we stopped off at Anthropology where I bought three vintage knobs for when I get around to making a necklace holder.
3.  Sunday mom made rolls for dinner; always a treat!
4.  For a moment on Sunday afternoon in my parents driveway, I felt like I was 16 all over again!!!
5.  I taught RS on Sunday which gave me an opportunity to bear testimony of the prophet Joseph Smith.
6.  Wednesday evening I enjoyed dinner and a great conversation at Barbacoa, what I've heard to be one of the best restaurants in Boise.
7.  Getting called in today was only great because it was time and a half, that means I should have enough money for an expensive plane ticket somewhere warm in April, since my co-workers were nice enough to switch with me giving me 10 days off in a row!
8.  My friend Pam had a miracle baby this week; miracle meaning she was growing in the abdominal cavity and was never caught on any U/S or even a CT.  I'm so happy for her and think I need to make a trip to FL to visit her.
9.  I enjoyed my first of many tubs of sweet strawberries for the season; I feel spring is just around the corner or at least that's how strawberries make me feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment