Friday, August 10, 2012

Aug 10 FF

1.  Another week of Summer has come and gone and this morning it was in the low 70's.  It made me a little scared that it wouldn't warm up, but indeed it made it to at least 90 something!  My cousin asked me today if I was going to the tanning booth, nope, that tan is from spending all of my extra time out at the pool.  I know pure lazyness, but I sure love it!  I will be so sad when pool days are over and I'm white again.
2.  PLUMS.  So enjoying at least 3 a day!  Every day they get sweeter!
3.  I saw the 3rd most patients last month of all our providers.  Yea for me or maybe not so yea...
4.  We have had too many fires this Summer, but they do give off an amazing sunset.
5.  I did it...I finally went to the courthouse, my first experience at one, which was a quick one at that and got my PASSPORT!  I know my friend Jenny has been waiting and waiting for me to finally do it.  Canada, Europe, Caribbean here I come!
6.  Alisha and I finally caught up this afternoon over lunch at Brick 29.  We haven't seen each other in over a month, so not normal for us.  Did I mention she is 18 weeks with baby #5.  Sorry, I'll never catch up for sure.  While having lunch my childhood friend Amy and her sister Jenny were seated next to us.  It was fun to see her, since it has been over at least 10 years.  
7.  I got a new pair of Summer PJ's.  I love them, even though I have to put on an extra blanket at night so I don't freeze to death.
8.  Monday I had the pool to myself, talk about relaxing!
9.  I finished the 2nd book of the These Is My Words series and am half way through the third.  It makes me want to ride a horse, wear 1900 fancy dresses and find me a hot rancher.
10.  I found a CME in December in NYC!  I'll take a write off and a vacation at the same time.  Can't wait for a Magical New York experience!  Although I can wait for the snow and cold...
11.  I'm in love with gray and hot pink.
12.  I got the blog book in the mail this week.  Totally love it.  Can't wait to do my next one.  Awesome way to journal for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment