Friday, August 17, 2012

Half Way Through August Already

1.  It is hard to believe that we are over half way through the hottest month of the year, however I think July was the hottest this year.  We are still hanging on to summer by swimming when we can.
2.  We had a Sunday spaghetti feed with my homemade sauce.  It was such fun, especially when the homemade chocolate coconut and cookie dough ice cream made their appearance.
3.  I finished the third and final book of These Is My Words series.  I will miss Sarah Agnes Prine Elliot, but sure enjoyed reading about her over the past month.
4.  It is finally TOMATO season here in Idaho.  I had my first tomato sandwich courtesy of Tristens garden and made my first batch of salsa from dads garden yesterday!  I don't think I could ever get tired of garden grown tomato's.
5.  Mom, Dad and I enjoyed another Saturday evening dinner at our hometown Yoli's where they serve delicious fish tacos.
6.  I have 2 new scarves tan and aqua from NYC that I can't wait to wear!
7.  I finally got Idaho car insurance, only took me 9 months and it a whole lot cheaper than NC insurance.
8.  Thinking about going to Orlando in September, we shall see.
9.  Aidree had on the cutest gray and pink outfit on yesterday, thanks to my second hand shopping.  And of course she is even cuter holding cousin Stella.


No comments:

Post a Comment