Thursday, August 16, 2012

Summers Still Here, But Falls Around The Corner

Today on my drive to and from the darling Kuna Library I noticed all the things around me that showed  that Summer will eventually say goodbye and that fall is around the corner.  It kind of makes me sad, but then again I do like wearing jeans and my friend brought me 2 new scarves which she bought in NYC so I guess its okay to have a changing of the seasons...eventually.  Here is what I saw on my short, very enjoyable library excursion...
The hay has been cut in most of the fields, sign one of summer coming to a close.


The corn is very tall.

The cat-tails are in full bloom
School buses are out and about, as a few schools are now in session until next week when all will be back to the books.
Love that in Idaho tractors own the road.
But Summer is still here, crops are still growing, sprinklers are still watering and the swimmers keep coming! 
 I couldn't help but take a picture of the cows.  It's not every day you see this many feeding all at once.  

Today was our last swim day before all the kids go back to school.  Funny that all of us brought chips and salsa, maybe because it is finally tomato season!  Until the summer swim days of next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment