Monday, August 20, 2012

Happy 87 Birthday Grandpa Young

Today we celebrated a great mans birth, my Grandpa Young turned 87.  He is such a fantastic man.  Things I love about Grandpa Young:
~He always has a new joke!
~He has the biggest smile ever.
~When you say good bye his reply is always, "Love ya, Love ya."
~He sings silly songs about drunk monkeys, sneezing elephants, acorns, and skunks.
~He is so tender and his eyes will always water when he talks about Grandma.
~He always offers ice cream and candy.
~He often informs me that he is always praying for me, my single sister and cousins that we will find husbands.
~It doesn't take much to entertain him.  All he wants is a good meal and he's good to go.
~I thank him for my dark curls.
~He has started coming to our ward because his ward starts too early.  It's been kind of fun to see him there.
~He raised 10 kids who are all strong in the gospel.
Tonight to celebrate we had dinner at Texas Roadhouse!




No comments:

Post a Comment