Friday, February 1, 2013

February 1, 2013 FF

1.  One of my most favorite things about a new month is changing my blog background.  This month it is to hearts to celebrate love!  I'm visiting my dear friend Aubrey this week.  Yesterday I introduced her to the 14 days of Valentines.  We had fun doing all of the shopping it entails yesterday and putting the gifts together this morning.  Her husband was quite surprised with her presentation of the first day this morning.
2.  This week has been a great week for me to find the happy, positive person I was before the past year and the hateful job.  I'm so glad the burden has been lifted from my shoulders.  I have sent out a few resume's and have had several replies, however I'm on vacation for a few more days and really think I'm going to put the job shopping off for a short while.
3.  I booked a flight to Orlando on Feb. 12 and then from there to CLT this week!  I'm so excited to use this month to see people that I love and who have had such an impact on my life.  It has been too many years since I've seen my friend Pam, who I will see in Orlando in less than 2 weeks.  It will be such fun to go with her to Disney World and of course we can't go to Orlando without going to Harry Potter land; mom has to go there.  I really can't wait to see the beautiful beaches of Florida and to be able to check off another state that I've been to.  I've been needing to see my CLT people for a good while; can hardly wait!
4.  Last night Aubrey and I went to a lovely Thai restaurant.  We also had us some Red Mango yogurt, which I love.  It was so fun to have a girls night out.



5.  Today Aubrey took me to a lovely indoor greenhouse. It was lovely, especially with the sun coming through the windows.  This morning we were lazy and watched a movie.  That doesn't happen very often.
6.  We went to the Seattle temple tonight.  There were over 100 people in our session.  That is pretty amazing for a Friday night.
7.  Aubrey introduced me to VeryJane.com.  Shame on her.  I am afraid I might spend a little too much money there, but who doesn't love a package in the mail!
8.  I loved walking the kids to school the last 2 mornings.  All the neighbor ladies and kids walk to school each morning.  How fun!  Here are some sights from our walk this morning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment