|Light Greek Pasta Salad|
- 12 oz. penne pasta (2 cups uncooked) (I used the spiral ones)
- 2 medium cucumbers, seeded and chopped
- 1½ cups grape tomatoes, cut in half
- ¾ cup pitted Greek Kalamata olives, cut in half
- ½ red onion, sliced (I used 1/4)
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves, chopped (I was hesitant to use this but it made the salad so delicious)
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled (I used the tomato and herb feta)
- ½ cup lemon juice (yes I used stolen lemons)
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp honey (I used agave)
- 1 tsp lemon peel, grated
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a small bowl, combine all of the dressing ingredients and mix well. Set aside.
- Drain pasta and rinse well with cold water.
- Add cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, red onion, and mint leaves to the pasta.
- Pour dressing over the pasta and vegetables and gently mix. Sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Refrigerating for at least 1 hour before serving will really bring out the flavors in the saladDid I mention how much I love this awesome spoon that I got in Mexico? Ofa loved it too!
3. I went to the Mid-Singles religion class this week. It was so good. It has made me want to study more about the Savior and to develop a stronger relationship with Him. A cute redhead asked me to have lunch sometime, I told him I didn't have a day until mid-May, he said he would wait.
4. My Visiting Teacher's came over on Wednesday for 2 1/2 hours. I'm pretty sure we could have talked all night if we all didn't have to work the next day.
5. I have the best calling in the church! I love Sunday's that give me the opportunity to play the piano in Primary. Our kids know the songs so well and sing so loud. It's so fun! Yes, lots of SO's in that sentence. My niece Stella says she loves everything so much. It's so cute!
6. I'm getting so excited to go to Matha's Vineyard in 8 weeks! Every day I get to see a picture from there because of this awesome photographer. I love their talent. This was one of my favorites this week.