Friday, December 2, 2016

Light The World Day 2

Day 2 Jesus honored his parents and so can you.  Jesus Christ is the King of kings, but as a child He loved and respected His earthly parents, Mary and Joseph. As we find ways to honor our parents, we can learn from our parents, just as Jesus did.

Today my mom flew into town.  I know that she likes a clean car (and so do I), so before I went to the airport I went to the car wash even though it made me late to pick her up (it needed a good cleaning).  I'm grateful for the relationship I have with my parents.  For the love they have for me, but most important for the way they've taught me the gospel and to serve others.  They've taken amazing care of me over the past 3 1/2 years.  I can't imagine how I would have done this if it hadn't have been for the care of my parents.

Today I took my mom to dinner and to a high school Christmas dance program.  We had a great evening together. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the be the light!! Jennifer's family are doing it big time!! You do have wonderful parents as do I!!!

    ReplyDelete