Tuesday, January 17, 2012

All Because I Thought It Was A Good Idea To Move.

I'm missing things that I use to use on a day to day basis.  I'm missing them because my movers packed most of my stuff and put them in boxes that are stuffed in my storage unit.  What are those things you ask, well since I'm a list person lets make a list:
-Apple Perfume that Dr. V told me smelled so good on me but not as good on his wife. 
-Black Dansko's, I did take out my red ones, but red doesn't match with everything.
-The cases of Aldi's soup that I just had to bring with me.
-Vera Bradley wallet that matches the Vera Bradley purse I got for Christmas.
-Short sleeved shirts and tank tops that I like to wear underneath sweaters.  Seriously don't have any of them and have only a few long sleeved shirts. 
-Receipts from 2011 so that I can do my taxes, even though I typically don't do them until June, but I was going to be better this year.
-My family history box.  I mean think of all that I could have done over the past 3 months.  My Bishop dad called me to be the Family History Consultant last week.  I told him that was an old persons calling, even though I like doing family history.  
-All of my recipe books, even though I can find all I ever wanted on pinterest.  I like my recipes though. Good thing I have the Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe memorized, even though I haven't made any since being home, no special people here to make them for I guess.
-Scrubs and white jackets.  Today I went to a store to buy new ones even though I have plenty, including 2 new white jackets still in the plastic wrapping of course somewhere in a box in my storage unit.
-Piano solo books.
-BSU blanket.  My mom only has pretty ones that aren't very warming.
-MY BED.  OH HOW I MISS YOU!
-My red coat.
-Dresses, however I just remembered there were a few dress boxes out in the garage.  I might just have to go out there to see what I can find.
And all because I thought it was a good idea to move.  What was I thinking?  I will be ever so happy to someday have my normal life back, someday like maybe 6 months from now.   Until then I'll remember I can live with out for now, even though I really miss my apple perfume, but why go buy more when I have a new bottle hiding somewhere.   

1 comment:

  1. I think the one that stands out the most for me is your scrubs and white jackets. I distinctly remember standing in your guest room as we were packing, marvelling at just how many you had...so many that you didn't even use! =) Painful to have to buy more, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete