Sunday, January 1, 2012

In 2012 I Want To...

In 2012 I want to 
Learn how to crochet different patterns, hopefully from my Aunt Carol
Make a flatter abdomen
Get my passport, I know last years goal...
Go to Europe or at least somewhere I can use my passport
Try working out with a kettle ball
Buy a pentax camera
Be more positive
Learn more about photography and editing
Eat more vegetables
Sell my house and my car
Enjoy more pedicures and massages
Spend more time studying gospel topics
Judge less
Change my workout schedule often
Get up earlier to work out before work; this might take some work
Make a blog book
Become more organized, when if I ever move out of mom and dads!
Change my hair style
Draw up plans for my dream house
Play the piano more
 Giggle with my sister's on girls trips
Read to my nieces and nephews regularly
Attend the temple monthly (have to drive 2 hrs to Twin Falls since Boise is closed)
Buy much less, Save much more
Enjoy more sunsets and sunrises
Take mid-afternoon and evening walks
Treasure life's little moments
Take more mini-trips
Discover the state I live in
Go to more live performances in my community
Make more phone calls to people I miss
Fly more kites
Buy a pair of rain boots and a matching umbrella
Serve often
Let go of control and just Enjoy the ride!





3 comments:

  1. Great list! Of course, now you're super accountable because you've published them for us all to see. =)
    - Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's super easy to get a Passport! And you're more than welcome to come to Japan! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may just take you up on that Carmen, I can easily fly out Seattle.

    ReplyDelete