Monday, January 16, 2012

Warm Car=Happy Me

My dad is totally awesome.  Every morning he starts my car.  Maybe it's because he feels guilty that I can't park in the garage or maybe its just because that's just the guy he is.  It's the latter of course.  In fact the other day I was going out to start my car and dad asked what I was doing.  I told him and he said he would do it.  What a man!  Handsome NC man use to start my car when it was cold.  Love a man that will do that for wimpy me.  I love a warm car; it makes me happy.  It's so not fun getting in a cold car, unless you have the seat warmer that makes you kind of feel like you wet your pants, but a warm hind end is better than a cold one.  This morning when I got in the car it was 19 degrees.  When I left the gym this evening it was 25.  And tonight when I got home the house was 66.  Hello, a little damp and 66=cold.  I think I've finally warmed the house up to 73 and all but my toes are warm.  We or maybe just I'm really lucky because we haven't had that cold of a winter.  In fact our ski resort isn't even open yet; record for sure.  It's suppose to snow the end of the week.  Lets just hope it snows in the mountains, because dad's not here to drive me in case it does snow.  Mom and dad went to Disneyland this week.  So jealous.  Wish I was there, but instead I'm here finally making a little cash!  Tomorrow I'll be spending half my day in Peds and half in ENT.  I love ENT, except bugs in ears.  Happy Birthday to my dad tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment