Friday, January 27, 2012

Love UC

Can I just say I love urgent care!  I loved the ER, but UC is so much less stressful than ER ever was even on a slow day.  I saw 33 yesterday in 12 hours and 10 came in the last 2 hours, so my last 2 hours flew by very quickly.  Yes, things are shaping up around here for sure.  And I got my first check yesterday.  Oh how wonderful it was to finally get a check, because that means I'm finally working.  I do have a 5 day stretch off in a few weeks and really need to go somewhere but not quite sure where I should go.  Somewhere warm would be nice, but have you seen the plane ticket prices lately?  It's like they don't want business or something.  I think plane tickets are more now then they were at Christmas.  I do enjoy only working 3 days a week.  Gives me time to workout, spend time with my sister, open a bank account, and whatever else needs done.  I'm off to enjoy the rest of my day in the big city of Twin Falls where I'm going with my cousin to the Temple.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing like a little new cash in the bank, huh? Sounds like you need to treat yourself to a trip to NC! (And we're all worth every penny.) =) Glad things are going well!

    ReplyDelete