Friday, July 20, 2012

Fab Friday

1.  Of course I'm still really enjoying the hot, hot days of summer!
2.  Thursday Tristen came over when it was 105 and we swam all afternoon.  It was so warm however that we didn't stay outside as long as we usually do
3.  I went VT this week.  I love my companion Lisa!  We are great friends.
4.  Mom, dad and I went to the hometown Rodeo this week.  It was even more fun because our cousin Abe called to see if we were going and if Olivia and him could come with us.  Of course!  It was Olivia's first rodeo.  She loves animals, but I'm not so sure she loved the rodeo.  It isn't the same as it was when we were growing up, because the seats are more comfortable and it's air conditioned.   I liked the old wood stadium seating and hot summer nights mixed with the smell of horse poop and beer when we were growing up!jk
5.  I am back to lifting what I did in CLT.  I love the burn from lifting so much, but I do miss my gym classes in CLT.  
6.  Mom, dad and I drove to Twin Falls to attend the temple.  It is a beautiful temple, but kind of seems like a long drive.  
7.  We got news on Thursday that our Boise Temple will re-open in October and be re-dedicated November 18.  We can't wait!
8.  I can hardly pull myself away from the amazing book that I'm reading this week; These Is My Words.  I actually have to make myself turn out the light and make myself go to bed.  One morning I woke at 3am and it was all I could do not to pick up my book and start reading.  My summer reading program is the best it has ever been!
9.  My favorite summer meal this summer are southwest chicken wraps without the cilantro.  I think by the end of the summer dad might by tired of them, but not me!
10.  Last Friday night I purchased airplane tickets for my childhood friend Jenny and I to go to the Northeast to see the Fall Foliage the first week in October.  I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment