Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Flip Flops

I think this background is definitely fitting for the the rest of the summer.  I'm so in love with flip flops.  You all know that.  This isn't the first mention of it here on my blog.  I think that I wear several different pairs a day; all j crew of course since they are the only ones that I like.  I can't stand the plastic ones, they give me blisters.  I even have some that still have tags on them so that when my other ones wear out I will have more, because j crew seem to be doing away with them, especially the tall ones.  So glad that I bought a bunch when they were only $6 when they went on clearance instead of $25. I mean really who would pay $25 for a pair of flip flops, not me; unless I was desperate, like I almost was before finding them this past spring.  However I did lose one of my favorite flip flops while at the beach.  I still have the mate because you never know if it might show up someday in Nick's car, since that is where they were when I realized I only had 1.  When we were at the cabin Tenielle found her pearl earring that she lost 2 years ago; she kept the mate for 2 years.  They were from when she graduated with her associates.  So I'll keep the lone flip flop in hopes of finding the mate someday.  Remember the box of flip flops I found in the storage unit?  I never posted a picture of the proof so here it is.  Enjoy flip flop days, because before we know it will be snow boot days...

No comments:

Post a Comment