Friday, March 22, 2013

Busy Fabulous Friday

This week has been such a busy week...this is why:
1.  Saturday the Tenielle, Tristen, mom and I went with Grandma Betty and our friends Nancy and Paula to Cafe de Coco for brunch to celebrate moms birthday which is tomorrow.  We had a lovely time chatting and catching up.
2.  Aunt Leslie came for a visit so after brunch we went over to Grandpa's.  It is always fun when Aunt Leslie comes to town.  That night we met with most of dad's siblings for dinner, even though we weren't really hungry.
3.  Sunday was Alisha's big day, well really it was Calvins, because it was his blessing day!  After going to hear mom sing in church, I spent the rest of the day with Alisha and her family.  Calvin had a beautiful blessing.  Since it was St. Patricks day, Alisha had a lunch that included things that went along with the day; rainbow fruit, Ruebin sandwiches and mint brownies.  Sunday evening we all went to Grandpa's and visited.  It was just like old times as a kid when we all use to gather at the grandparents every Sunday evening.

Such a cute family!

4.  Tuesday Tristen, sister-in-laws, mom, Alisha and I enjoyed a lovely lunch at The Robins nest.  That night we went to Pack Meeting it was rather entertaining!
They love dip!

5.  Wednesday bright and early we drove to SLC.  That evening we went with friends to a play, which was just ok.
6.  Thursday I met with people from my new job.  They all were so incredibly nice, easy going and organized.  I am so happy to have a new adventure!  That evening we met Karen and Bob for dinner at none other than Cafe' Rio!  After dinner we visited Great Aunt June.  Such a sweet lady indeed.
7.  It snowed every day we were in SLC.  Not my favorite, but the snow covered mountains were so beautiful along with the entire SL valley.

8.  This morning I spent the entire morning at the Family History Library where I was able to fix some errors and ready 18 names for the temple.  It brings me such joy to help those on the other side.  There is such an amazing spirit there.  Mom, dad and I went to lunch at Red Butte for my favorite pasta salad, because the boys will never go there when we are all together; they think it is chick food.  I love it though.  Mom, Tenielle and I had relaxing pedicures.  We met the boys for dinner at Zuppa's and then went to the most entertaining performance of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang at Hale Theater.  It was just as good as Broadway or better!

No comments:

Post a Comment