Friday, March 8, 2013

Fabulous Friday Is Back

I think it has at least been 4 weeks since a normal Fabulous Friday.
1.  My 2 weeks in NC was wonderful.  I have such amazing friends there who I know will be life-long friends.  I'm a lucky girl to have each one of them in my life.
2.  I had a phone interview with Martha's Vineyard ED on Wednesday.  Today I got my itinerary to fly there this coming Tuesday and back on Thursday.  Should be fun!  It would be my second assignment in the locums position if they pick me.  I think it would be one of the greatest Summers ever.  We will see!
3.  We had a great turn out at our RS Birthday party last night, which will likely be my last RS activity that I will plan for a while.  I have enjoyed this calling and I know my ward sisters have loved the activities I've planned, however I've been in RS for many years and really need a change.
4.  Nick and I went to Amelies one last time before I flew out on Monday.  I had a mushroom and onion soup and a ham and cheese sandwich on a baguette they were both delicious.  I think Nick especially loved the chocolate dessert he got.  I on the the other hand loved my eclair.
5.  Tristen and her kids have been over 3 times this week, because her husband has been out of town.  Those girls are so stinking cute.  We watched them today because their normal sitter is out of town.
6.  Tonight was the perfect Friday night or at least what I remember we did when we were growing up; pizza, root beer and a movie; Twilight Breaking Dawn part 2!
7.  The tulip leaves are up and it's windy, which can only mean one thing; March's in like a lion, out like a lamb is here.  Come on Spring, because we all know it has been quite the long Winter!  Mom and I agreed today that it really was a quick Winter, now that we are looking back on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment