Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I've Arrived

Yes, I've arrived in Phoenix!  I am so much enjoying the time I'm spending with my aunt, uncle and cousins.  I'm loving the grapefruit that I can pick off the tree's in the back yard.  I love the heat of the afternoon and the slightly cool mornings.  I love that Costco and Winco are only 1 1/2 miles from the house.  I think the people I work with are just fabulous.   The facility I am working in is like its own little town, which is kind of fun.  I love that right now I can smell 4 loaves of homemade bread baking in the oven and made by my cousin Amy who can really bake, as in she really did attend culinary school.  I love the sweet smell of citrus coming from the back yard.  Smells just like the citrus smell on the California Adventure-Soaring California ride at Disneyland!  I think I could get use to working 7:30-1:30!  I like waking up early and having my afternoons off to make dinner.  Coming up on tonight's menu:  Brown Rice and Quinoa Fiesta Bowl.  Hope it's delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment