Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Home Sweet Home

I got in late last night, slept in my own bed, used my electric toothbrush which I don't travel with and slept in my old ratty warm pajamas.  Oh, the joys of being home!  Today I had a most delicious spinach shake made from my wonderful vitamix that makes the ice as soft as snow, disputed a bill, sent several pieces of information to my new job for credentialing, spoke with the credentialing guru, spoke with my recruiter about working in Martha's Vineyard for the Summer, got finger printed at the police department where they were very friendly, filled out more forms, faxed forms, went to the hospital to get medical records for my hep b titer which they will have to send out for, called around the valley to try to find a place to have a TB and varicella titer done, visited old friends in the lab where I give all my credit to that job as to where I am today in my professional career, dropped off fingerprints at fed ex, sent several emails, read several emails, talked to Alisha who is finally home after 8 days in the hospital with her sick baby who is finally on the mend, kissed and cuddled my nieces and nephews, worked on RS details for our RS activity on Thursday, enjoyed Aidree's expressions as I showed her pictures from Disney World and visited with my siblings.  However I feel like I got nothing accomplished today, yet the list above actually proves me wrong.  My bags are still packed and I have no intentions of unpacking anything unnecessary until at least Friday when my RS activity on Thursday is over.  One of these days coming up I'm going to do nothing but sit and read my 400 page book that I'm only 100 pages into.  I may have been off for the last few weeks, but those weeks have been busy.  I need a vacation from my vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment