Sunday, March 9, 2014

Cheese!

Today I read the following quote,
 "If someone seriously wants to be a part of your life, they will seriously make an effort to be in it.  No reasons.  No excuses."

I love this!  This is exactly how I'm feeling about my relationship with Mr. J.  We both make time to see each other.  Every night when I get off of work at 10 I head over to his house and we make the most of the hour and a half that we can be together!  Last Monday he was in the area around lunch time.  He came over for 12 minutes and we had Spinach Shakes before I had to go to work!  I love how he tells me he is worried that he is taking all of my free time.  But to be truthful, I'd rather spend all of my free time with him.  He's been gone only since Friday morning and I can't wait to see him tonight when I pick him up from the airport!  He sent me a text this morning that said, "I can't wait to hold you tonight!"  Thursday before he left he gave me a jacket with his companies logo on it and which smelled just like him; yummy!  Yes I know this is all so cheesy, but I've always liked cheese!

I heard a great song on the radio yesterday that made me think of how I feel about Mr. J.  It's by Katie Armiger called Safe.  I love the lyrics, especially the first verse, reminds me of his awesome blue eyes...

I wasn't lookin' for love
It didn't really fit inside of my world but
One look in your eyes, and I completely changed my mind
Oooo
I wasn't lookin' for you
But you found me just like you were made to
And it's crazy now to think about how we almost lived without each other

I, I,
Love spendin' all my time
Lying right here by your side
A place that I can always stay, cause you
You make me feel safe
You make me feel safe

2 comments:

  1. I just might have to stay up late to hear yet another romantic story!! How I love romance!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cheese too! Keep sprinkling or even pouring it on!

    ReplyDelete