Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Grounded

Last night or rather this morning at 1am as I quietly crept inside thinking my aunt couldn't possibly be awake I hear, "Your Grounded."  But I had a very good excuse as most teenagers do when they are late getting home from a date, even though I wasn't on a date, "We were talking and it got so late that we lost track of time."  And that's the truth, well from his perspective, I was watching the clock all along.  And then she listened while I talked to her about this great man that I'm learning so much about and admiring and realizing I am liking him a little more each day.  And then she forgave me and we went to bed, but not before he sent me a text that said, "Thank You for being so great!"  And of course I got ungrounded because Aunt Leslie wants to hear more about this fantastic man when I get home tonight, before midnight of course!

5 comments:

  1. So grateful for Aunt Leslie for keeping tabs on my very difficult, determined, and amazing older sister! This is not the first time she has been grounded...and I am sure it won't be the last. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! And yes I am all of those, you are so sweet! Actually I'm pretty sure this was the first grounding for me and probably the last!

      Delete
  2. I have to admit I love romance and this is very romantic!! Thanks for sharing, nothing worse than romance not shared!!!! See you before midnight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I made it before the clock struck 12 tonight!

    ReplyDelete