Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Just A Little Post

Just a little post to tell you I had a fabulous weekend, of course I think it was the best weekend yet!  Details to come when I have a few more minutes than I have right now...Things are progressing quite well and I'm enjoying every minute I get to spend with Mr. J!  My cousin Deborah sent me a text yesterday inquiring if things were still hot and heavy...oh yea baby, oh yea!  Every week day I work I look forward to my evenings that I get to spend with Mr. J and I look forward to another weekend that I get to spend even more time with him.  So glad it is already Tuesday which means tomorrow is our hiking day and lunch.  This week it will be with the kids because they are on Spring Break, which should be lots of fun!  Only 4 more days until the weekend again!

1 comment:

  1. Hot and Heavy huh, okay you really are grounded this time, I'm just saying......

    ReplyDelete