Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Honey Lime Chicken

I've been eating a lot of chicken lately, it's easy to make ahead of time.  My favorite recipe these days is honey lime chicken.  I like it both baked and grilled.  Try this marinade and you will have a new love for chicken!

3 TBS Soy Sauce
2 TBS Honey
1/2 TBS Olive Oil
Juice from 1 Lime
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
2 TBS fresh cilantro (I'm not a cilantro fan, but I think I'm becoming one)
2-4 chicken breasts.
Combine and marinate for 2-24 hours
Either grill or cook on 350 for 35 minutes or until done.

I actually make mine at the beginning of each week and eat it cold!  Taste's just as good warm as it does cold.

1 comment:

  1. Again no onions, am I rubbing off on you?? I sure hope so!! I will for sure be trying this one!!

    ReplyDelete