2. Saturday all 23 of us went to see Alexander and the Horrible No Good Very Bad Day. It was a very cute movie which we all enjoyed.
3. Monday morning some of us went to the temple. We had some names that we needed to finish before we did sealings on Tuesday. I had lunch with my cousins Alisha and Misty. I hadn't seen Misty for over a year and it was a quick visit. It was so nice to be able to sit down and chat without any interruptions. I then spent the rest of the afternoon and evening with Alisha and her family.
4. Tuesday I saw Dr. Cooper (my gyn oncologist). She is totally awesome; she for saved my life during an 8 hour surgery.
5. Wednesday Tenielle, Tristen and I had lunch with our friends Heather and Cynthia at my favorite Thai restaurant in Nampa. I know I went to lunch 3 days in a row with girlfriends. What can I say, I have fabulous girlfriends and we have to have lunch to catch up.
6. For New Years Eve we had dinner as a family, played the candy bar game and watched BSU play in the Fiesta Bowl which they won. It was a very exciting game and we were excited that BSU ranked 20, beat Arizona ranked 10.
This little girl is so funny.
Tech toys keep them very quiet.
Candy Bar Game fun.
So cute how Stella took my cheeks in her hands and kissed me.
Can't believe how big these twins are.7. Yesterday I had the greatest surprise when I got a message from my friend Aubrey that she was in town visiting her sister who's in-laws live here. Aubrey had actually come from Seattle and surprised her sister who was visiting from Louisville. What a fantastic way to welcome in 2015 by a visit from this very dear friend of mine. I love this girl! It was fun to also see her parents who live in Gilbert and who I really need to visit more often.
9. This morning Tenielle and I will drive to SLC, visit some friends and then I'll fly back to Phoenix tonight and back to reality. Oh, how wonderful it has been to be off for 2 weeks and to enjoy time with my family. Until next year's holiday vacation...