2. Tuesday after working half day I went on a hike with my friends Staci and Michelle. It was an awesome hike that I hadn't done. We missed Ofa on our hike, but she couldn't make it.
3. I worked Wednesday and then picked my childhood friend and traveling companion Jenny up from the airport. It has been so much fun to have her here this week!
4. Yesterday we drove to Sedona, checked in to our hotel and then went on 2 hikes. It was windy and cold, but so beautiful.
5. Today we hiked a total of 6.25 miles and burned 1500 calories. I love my hiking app that tells me so much information. We hiked as high as we could and until I felt nauseous from the height. Then we hiked all the way around this gorgeous mountain.
7. We headed back to the city, changed and then went to dinner at St. Francis where they have the yummy pork chile verde and I love the ambiance of the restaurant. We did a little furniture shopping and then it was time to come home and relax!