Friday, October 26, 2012

End of Oct. FF

I can't believe this is the last full week of October. Oh, how fast the weeks fly by.
1.  We have lots and lots of apples still left over at our house, even after canning on Monday.  More apple canning to come for sure.
2.  Tuesday Tristen and I made my friend Emma's curry.  It is so yummy and made me miss my friends and lunch bunch where people actually show up in CLT.
3.  I had a nice long chat with a few guys this week about being a PA.  It made me realize all of the things that I have done over the past several years and all of the people I have been able to touch because of my profession.
4.  Today I went to the funeral of a friends brother.  I hadn't seen the friend since High School.  It was nice to be able to support him in his loss.
5.  This morning we went to the Boise Temple open house.  It is beautiful.  The colors of dark wood remind me of the Nauvoo Temple.
6.  The kids came over tonight and we decorated Halloween buckets.  They all turned out rather cute indeed.  I have not been home for Halloween festivities in 11 years.  I'm so excited to be home this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment