Friday, October 12, 2012

October Fabulous Friday

1.  I seriously can't believe it is nearly the middle of October.  What I'm really happy about is that it is still in the 70's here.  However we have had a few chilly mornings with a wee bit of frost on the ole windshield.
2.  I enjoyed General Conference this past weekend, pizza before the priesthood session, girls night out at Deseret Book with mom and Tenielle, and I tried to find the beauty of sage brush and wide open space on my drive from SLC to Boise; after a lovely week on the east coast it was a little difficult.
3.  After a year of being out of commission, I finally got the vinyl cutter up and running.  Happy day indeed.
4.  Our family went to the Pumpkin Patch this week.  It was a beautiful evening.  We went on a hayride, picked out pumpkins and played in the hay.
5.  I had a long, lovely chat with my friend Lauren this week.  Oh, how I miss my CLT friends.
6.  We still have tomato's in our garden.  I love the long tomato season in Idaho.  
7.  The leaves are starting to turn yellow, orange and brown and falling to the ground .  I love the sound of crushing leaves under my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment